Custom Search

Last day....

Great morning everyone!

What I'm gonna share to you today is something I believe each one of us has done it at least one time in our lives. Have you ever asked yourself,"what if today is the last day of my life?", well that's exactly the deed that I'm talking about.

<p style="text-align:left">

So, can you recall when was the first time you asked yourself this question? Because I know you could. =)

Let me share my own experience about this. I was a kid back then and all I know was play, eat and sleep. And then, one night during my sleep, I had this profound dream. In that dream, I was in an empty white room. Well, all I can do is just look around and see nothing more than an empty white room. And then suddenly, I heard a voice. I heard someone asking the question, "what if this is your last day of your life?" In a split second, I found myself awake and a little bit terrified. Breathing heavily and sweat all over my body, I tried to calm myself....

To view full article, pls click this link: http://www.ca2020.net/profiles/blogs/last-day

(Note: If you are signing up as a new member of CA2020.net please put Rhyan Miraflores as the person who invited you. Thank You!)

Posted via web from rhyan's posterous

No comments:

Latest Activity on Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

Join My Community at MyBloglog!