Custom Search

SHORTEN THE PAIN



As someone once said, "Life is a cruel teacher. It punishes you first, and then gives you the lesson. Yet like it or not, that is the process of true learning. The sad thing about it is that many of us refuse to learn from those punishments, we tend to get immune with the same punishment over and over again.

I could still remember the time when I was about to leave my first and last employer. It was a little bit dramatic because a lot of my officemates, friends and relatives are telling me that they are totally shocked with my decision. A lot of them told me that maybe I was just too stressed that I made such a...To view full article please click here or copy and paste this URL: http://www.ca2020.net/profiles/blogs/shorten-the-pain (Note: If you are signing up as a new member please put Rhyan Miraflores as the person who invited you. Thank You)

No comments:

Latest Activity on Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

Join My Community at MyBloglog!