Custom Search

L U C K






I’ve been handling one of the wealth course session at that time when this subject came up. One participant said, “Well I think rich people are lucky that’s why they are rich.” In my head, I believe that but I’m not sure if we belong on the same page. So I asked him what he means by luck. Then he explained that the reason why he’s not rich right now is because he’s not lucky enough to be rich. So I’ve understood what he meant and shared to him a very valuable lesson I learned. According to Robert Kiyosaki, luck is an acronym for....

...............To view full article please click here or copy and paste this URL: http://www.ca2020.net/forum/topics/l-u-c-k (Note: If you are signing up as a new member of CA2020.net please put Coach Rhyan Miraflores as the person who invited you. Thank You)

No comments:

Latest Activity on Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

Join My Community at MyBloglog!