Custom Search

Unstoppable and Unreasonable

First of all, I would like to emphasize that this blog post has nothing to do with the active online members of our beloved website. But if you know someone that you think needs to hear this discussion, then please advise them. Or if you think this is for you, then better deal with it. =)

Last night, I had this opportunity to assist the people in charge of our event in Ortigas. And what I saw, really moved me. I saw two exciting people, riding their wheelchairs and wearing that great smile. I shook their hands and gave them my greetings. One of them took module 1 and the other one module 2.


We gave them their copies and Ms. Cecil Mojica (the main person in charge) introduced them to their conveners. I went back to our station and I just can't get it off my mind, the fact that these people with wheelchairs was there attending our event. After their sessions ended, I had the chance to talk to one of them and I learned that the main reason why they were there was because they wanted to learn and they wanted to support the mission of the community which is to spread financial education throughout the nation. And I thanked them for sharing their time with us and supporting the event. In my mind, I was telling myself - "I will not be surprised if 1-3 years from now I'll be seeing a multi-millionaire with wheelchair."

Here are the top 2 things that I wanted to share with you:

1) Because they are disabled, they could simply use it as a valid reason for them not to attend. But they are UNREASONABLE and they didn't accept that as a valid excuse.

2) Because they are in a wheelchair, they could simply say, "nakakahiya, baka pagtinginan lang ako ng mga tao dun." But they are UNSTOPPABLE and they don't care what other people might say. What they care is for them to learn and help fulfill the mission of the community.

I have always agreed to what T Harv Eker said, "A person who can be stopped, can always be stopped. If distance can stop you, then anything can stop you."

Let us learn from these people and start taking action today. If you haven't joined in any of our events, then I say that this is the perfect time. If you haven't finished the three modules yet because of some reason or excuse then It's time to rub it off and take action.

This blog is an original composition, no one is allowed to repost this blog or any portion of it without permission from the author. - Rhyan Miraflores, 09159882364.

Posted via web from rhyan's posterous

No comments:

Latest Activity on Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

Join My Community at MyBloglog!