Custom Search

Freedom Month!

 

February has been a special month for everyone because of the Valentine's Day, where most of us will spend some quality time with our
special someone. It's the time of year where you see lots of men
carrying flowers while walking in the streets. It's the time where most men give their best gifts to their beloved. Very special isn't it. But you know what? February is very special for me not only because its the month of love, but more importantly, Its my FREEDOM MONTH!!!

 


Why do I consider it my freedom month? Well, I have two very important reasons that supports the belief that it is:

1. February 2, 2009 - It was the day where I went to my boss' office for the last time. It was the last day of my labor to make other people's dream. it was my DISEMPLOYMENT DAY!!! Why did I call it disemployment? Let me give you its meaning, it's the act of going out of employment and never going back to it. Actually, I celebrated my 1st year anniversary a few weeks ago with some selected friends.

2. February 18, 2008 - Create Abundance 2020 Business Community was born. Happy 2nd Year Anniversary!!!

If it was not because of this community, I would still be one of the modern day slaves of this generation. I might actually be working abroad believing that there's a greener pasture out there. Fortunately, CA came to my rescue. It transformed me from a caterpillar to a butterfly, from an EMPLOYEE to a FULL-BLOODED ENTREPRENEUR. It became a clearing to me that I was able to see things in a new perspective. As Marcel Proust said, "the real voyage of discovery consists not seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes". It showed me the way how to live a life of abundance and showed me how to end scarcity in my life. I was provided with the best people that are fully committed and dedicated for my success. And because of this, I'll be forever grateful. Words are not enough to express my gratitude so I decided to pay forward the blessings that I've received and keep on receiving since becoming one of the core team members. I'm so glad I was able to share it to my family that my mom and sister joined me here as well.

------------------------------------------------------

Read more of my blogs CLICK HERE

Posted via web from rhyan's posterous

No comments:

Latest Activity on Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

Join My Community at MyBloglog!