Custom Search

Sprained Ankle



It happened on our second match of the doubles tournament of MATCI. The score is tied at six all and I positioned myself near the net. Suddenly, our opponents lobbed the ball, so I ran backwards without looking on the ground when all of a sudden I heard a cracking sound as I sprained my ankle. I couldn't help myself but fall on the powdery shell courts of Olivarez. And then I closed my eyes for a minute trying to sense how I'm feeling with my left foot. The match was interrupted for I can't stand by my own anymore, and I'm still asking myself, "is this for real?" However, I decided to continue playing with my ankle bandaged and eventually we lost.

After this encounter I told myself I gotta reflect on this. Aware of the fact that personal growth involves the physical, I started asking myself how and why did that happened. "Its my fault, I should have done strength and conditioning before entering the tourney or I should have been a little bit smarter and tried to look on the groung first before initiating to run.

I took time off and then I realized that I can relate this to wealth building. That the wealthy also experience being knock down or injured, they get bankrupt at some point before they became successful. I remembered the line, "nine out of ten businesses fail". So I told myself that I shouldn't be disheartened nor be stopped. Its not the end, the only end for me is success. All I need to do is to accept the situation and move forward. Learn the lessons and keep on fighting to win!

No comments:

Latest Activity on Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

Join My Community at MyBloglog!